"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Proverbs 27:17~

One of the greatest blessings Jesus gives us in this life is friends. Friends to share the journey, to encourage, and to bear one another's burdens. We are truly rich in friends.

Today we had an end of the school year day with some of our amazing friends. Many of our children have known each other since the day they were born. We started this homeschool journey together with 3 children each (We each had a five year old, three year old, and a one year old at the time)..Today we have 22 children between the 3 of us. Our children range from sixteen years down to two. They love each other faithfully and fiercely. It is such a blessing to see how God is working in each of their lives. I thank God that He has blessed my children in this way.

I am so blessed to have such dear friends. Friends who love my children and who love me warts and all. Friends who have stood in the gap for me and friends who have prayed for me. Friends who never cease to amaze me with their love.













As iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend. Proverbs 27: 17

7 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEE the quote you have at the top of your blog! I have never heard that before!!!!

Amanda said...

Love that Proverb, God's Word is alive and powerful! Also...good idea on listing your timeline on the side...I may just go mess with my blog and see if I can do something like that too :).

Kathy C. said...

it's nice you have someone to share the homeschool journey with.

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

You are BLESSED to have such friends ... for you and your kids. Our family has been hoping and praying for friends for the past couple of years. We have quite a few long distance friends, but no one to just "live life" with.

:) :) :)

Deborah said...

Wow! What an wonderful way to end the year. Friends are treasures, for sure. I love how God is giving us true friends, and giving true friends to our children at the same time. They will be life time, got your back type of friends. Blessings for sure!

YOU are a blessing, and I love you bunches.

Debbie

Momma Lisa said...

Oh, that brought tears to my eyes. What you have is so very special.

Fashion said...

This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article. Fashion