"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Still Here~

The end of the school year is always a hoppin' busy time!



It's amazing how time flies!





We have celebrated 3 birthdays!





Learned how to once again run in the 90 degree heat..




Our son's team won their Bible World Series..





Had some wonderful time with our cousins..They have been doing this "trick" for over 5 years :o)






Maybe if we chain ourselves together we will never have to say good-bye.




We had a nice trip away together..











An have enjoyed various choir events our children were in. Our sweet little lobster also earned his green belt in TKD :o)





We are excited to be flying into summer!

5 comments:

Leah-Joy said...

I totally agree with you about chaining ourselves together! Looks like an awesome time!! I miss y'all!!!!! Still trying to figure out when I can come see y'all! Love you!

Kathy C. said...

fun pictures

Hope said...

I made it onto your blog! :) Oh what sweet memories :) I. LOVE. YOU. I miss everyone and hope that the whole summer won't go by without another visit. I can hope, right? :)

Hopey :)

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Looks like you all are having fun.

I'm trying to plan a Sept. road trip to FL, and would LOVE to meet your sweet family. I'll let you know.


Laurel :)

Robin's Reports said...

Loved all the pictures. Congrats to Nick on the win!