"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Matthew 19:14~



I love, love, love spending each and every day with my Littles. They teach me so much about love and faith.

Tonight as I was getting them ready for bed they started asking me questions about Jesus.

Em: "Can Jesus see us and hear us right now? Does He always see us? Did He see me when I snuck and took Philip's lollipop without permission?"

Noey: "Yes, He always sees us and loves us even when we are naughty. He always gives (forgives) us too."

Precious moments and precious truths from sweet tender hearted children. I think too many times we as adults can become a little hard hearted and cynical and we forget how much Jesus loves us and how comforting it is that He sees our every move. He is always there to protect us sometimes even from ourselves. Through His Son Jesus He is always ready to give us (forgive us)..

How radically our lives are transformed when we walk in that truth.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14~

4 comments:

Deborah said...

This is precious. Love you!

Leah-Joy said...

That is so sweet!

They all look so big! Em looks so grown up and Johnny looks so handsome with his glasses! Miss y'all!

Robin's Reports said...

Awwww.

Debbie B said...

This is such a trusting post about those littles you are raising.

BTW, I think it's wonderful that you are once again adding to your family! I am rather partial to Asian little boys!!

BTW, give Deborah a huge hug from me. I hope she is being refreshed visiting with y'all. It meant so much to her that your sweet husband called her.