"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Wednesday, July 13, 2011




Noah Moment..

He and Em are always picking flowers and putting them in jelly jars of water for me. They are so sweet!


Yesterday I was sitting with these two as they had their lunch. Everyone else had either eaten or were off doing something.

I notice Noah taking a drink of water and a pile of flowers next to his cup (They also drink out of jelly jars. We are classy like that.)

I said, "Noah! Is that the water the flowers were in?" He says, "Yep." I say, "You can't do that, it's dirty.." blah, blah, blah-you know typical overprotective Mama Drama

He looks at me nonplussed and continues eating...

Then-

Noah: Oh GREAT, now all of the bees will be after me trying to make honey out of me. "

I laughed and laughed. He is SO funny. I love this age and seeing how there minds work out things. Such a blessing!

5 comments:

Kathy C. said...

: )

BETHANY said...

So cute! I bet your "twins" would have fun with Naomi. :)

Shonni said...

What a cutie!!

Deborah said...

SO Sweet :) I love that little man!

Mama D.'s Dozen said...

Too funny!!

:) :) :)