"We are all handmade people created by a God who is not safe or small." Rend Collective Experiment

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sa-WEET!

We had a little Immigration update this week. Did I mention last time that Immigration could not locate our paperwork even though Fed Ex delivered it to the LockBox in Houston? I didn't because just typing that out gave me heart palpitations. This week they know where it is, thank you Lord, and the officer said late next week she should be sending us an approval. I love her. Much happier news..and I can stop my "Houston we have a problem..." freak out moments to Jim. Oh, and we were able to send our sweet boy in China a care package and a cake!!! Is he not the sweetest thing!!!??!!! We used http://www.ladybugsnlove.com/ and were very happy.
I love this picture. I do this all the time. Not really, but haven't you wanted to?
Sweet, sweet, sweet!

3 comments:

Darell and Noel said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! Jumping up and down! Yay for God:) We LOVE you guys so much and are rejoicing with you all.

thecurryseven said...

Wow, I haven't stopped by in quite a while and I am so excited to read about your new son! I also have to admit to being a bit jealous of your timeline. We had PA for our daughter in Jan., but all the government-stuff has taken so long that I will be only sending out our dossier at the end of the week.

Congratulations!

Grateful for Grace said...

YEA!!!

Hey, a sweet couple at church just became foster parents to two boys: ages 1 and 3.

What book do you rec for adoptive parents? and for adoptive parents of non-babies? for sibling groups?

How's that for a plethora of questions?